You have made an excellent choice with the purchase of your Bubblegum Tablet. Our commitment to quality also includes our service. Should you, contrary to expectations, experience defects due to manufacturing faults during private use within the warranty period from the date of purchase, we shall be liable for the warranty in accordance with statutory warranty regulations.
This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and parts for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
Proof of Purchase
This warranty is valid for the original purchase only and is not transferable. Please keep your purchase invoice/receipt of purchase as proof of the date on which the purchase was made. The purchase receipt must be presented with the warranty card when making a claim under the warranty.
Service during the warranty period
When sending the device in for repairs, please ensure the product is properly packaged so as to be certain that no damage to the product occurs during transit. Please also make sure you include a detailed explanation of what the problem is.
The company or its authorized service centre, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect with the product during the warranty period.
The company does not undertake responsibility on the quality of the software being used by purchaser.
All expenses incurred in collection of the unit from the company service centre, as well as collection of the unit will be borne by the customer.
In the event of repairs/replacement of parts of the unit, this warranty will continue and remain in place only for the unexpired period of the warranty. In the case of the replacement of the unit, the same model will be provided or in the event of the model being discontinued, the unit will be replaced with a unit of similar value. The warranty on the replacement model shall remain in place for the remaining time left on the warranty of the original purchase.
The company’s obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair of parts only. The maximum claim if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
Extent of Warranty
The warranty is limited to defects in workmanship and parts. All defective products or parts will be replaced or repaired. This warranty does not extend to accessories. The warranty does not cover manuals, packaging, cords, headsets, screens and glass.
Warranty not applicable if:
- The product is not used according to the instructions in the user manual.
- Defects caused by the improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction of the unit.
- If repair work has previously been carried out by persons/agents other than the authorized company.
- The original serial number is removed or altered on the unit.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or acts of god.
- Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any animals or insects.
- Under no circumstances is the company liable for loss directly for any of the following;
- a. Third party claim against the customer for loss or damage.
- b. Loss or damage to records, information or data.
- c. Customer is advised to take back up of hard disc contents before handing over the unit for repairs. The company shall not provide a hard disc backup service.
- d. The company shall not be held liable for loss of data during repairs.
- Warranty does not cover wear and tear, including wear and tear of camera lens, battery and display.
Parts not covered under the warranty
Plastic items or parts, glassware, battery, cords, chargers